Jennifer O’Neill graduated from Rutgers University School of Law – Newark obtaining her Juris Doctor in 2000. She previously served as General Counsel of a national healthcare company and as an Assistant Professor of Management at Ramapo College’s Anisfield School of Business.
- Contracts and Negotiation
- Corporate Law (including corporate governance and entity management)
- Healthcare (including regulatory, compliance and HIPAA)
- Employment Law (including policy, procedure, employee education, internal investigations, FMLA and ADA)
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, 2000
- B.A., cum laude, Ramapo College, 1994
- Bar admissions
- New Jersey – 2000
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey – 2000
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court (Litigation)
- Hot Topics in Contract Negotiation – Paralegal Association of New Jersey (2016)
- Legal Etiquette – Key Note Speaker, Professionalism Day, New Jersey Superior Court, Hudson Vicinage (2012)
- Contract Basics – Paralegal Association of New Jersey (2011)
- “Strategic Advantages of Having In-House Counsel.” The New Jersey Law Journal. 211 N.J.L.J. 115, April 15, 2013, Vol. 15.
- “Simple Etiquette for Legal Professionals.” The New Jersey Law Journal. 208 N.J.L.J. 847, June 18, 2012, Vol. 11.
- “Top Managerial Skills for Lawyers.” The New Jersey Law Journal. 206 N.J.L.J. 695, Nov. 21, 2011, Vol. 206.
- United Owners Property Assoc. of Belmar v. Belmar, 343 N.J. Super. 1 (App. Div. 2001), cert. den. 170 N.J. 390 (2001)